Experience:College degree or similar experience
Salary:Based off experience
Date posted:December 20, 2019
Second Story Coworking is looking for an organized and hard-working people-person to join our team as a Community Manager.
Community Managers provide support to their teammates and building management, and have the ability to handle difficult situations in a tactful, but firm manner. From conducting tours to handling budgets, the Community Manager is a self-disciplined problem-solver who is eager to go the extra mile for the entrepreneurs, business owners, and freelancers investing in the space.
If this describes you, you’re the type that loves to communicate and is intentional about building relationships, understanding that treating our members well is the key to our success. You also have an uncanny ability to multitask, yet still perform every assignment with immaculate precision. Nothing can get past you, and you’re sure to follow up on every task to make sure it’s completed right and on time.
- Generate leads and conduct tours to work towards maximum occupancy.
- Manage all building operations and communicate with Operations Assistant and Owners to ensure member satisfaction.
- Conduct monthly billing through Office RnD in tandem with the Operations Assistant and Owners.
- Solve day-to-day issues to ensure a cohesive community.
- Mindfully manage the location’s budget in tandem with the Operations Assistant and Owners.
- Manage member satisfaction and retention.
- Create and manage the space’s inventory and supplies list, anticipating ordering needs.
- Oversee events created by the Event Coordination Team.
- Conduct New Member Orientation, sharing information with members, including but not limited to membership agreement and monthly billing process through Office RnD.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlord.
- Illustrate Second Story’s values of creating excellent and functional workspace, that strives to accomplish our mission of creating community and opportunity for ongoing success.
- Engage in the larger community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations, being a brand ambassador for Second Story.
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs of tenants for a quality experience.
- You will ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- You will maintain company standards and expectations.
- You will work strategically and make decisions with confidence and tact.
- You will be a self-starter, dependable, and solutions-focused.
- You will have a passion and commitment to the business.
- You will present well through appearance and dress.
- You will implement rules, guidelines, and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- You will operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Second Story staff alike.
- You will have a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback, and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- You will be responsible for occupancy levels and building health.
- You will create a collaborative, joy-filled environment amongst our members through events and personal introductions.
- You will solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- You will be accountable for operational results, initiatives, revenue, departmental costs, and operating expenses within your location.
- You will be customer-centric and member focused, the goal being that you are consistently and authentically creating community and opportunity.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Business operations, project management, and customer service experience
- A passion for people and community-building
- College degree or applicable experience
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Three weeks of paid time off
- 8 paid Holidays off
- Healthcare Stipend
- Monthly phone bill stipend
- Health & Wellness benefit
- Lots of happy hours and a ton of cool swag
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.Email Resume to email@example.com